Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Photo tour requested-

Meg's graduation from Dixie College:

I know I know- I seriously feel like my life is out of control! I've struggled to keep up with everything this year and May is always insane. Plus- I've been working on a secret blog project since January that I have to pour a ton of time into each night so I don't get here as often as I wish. Add to everything the house... oh the house. I am absolutely in love with it and amazed by all measure that we actually got it and did this for ourselves... but it is taking forever! Just today though I discovered that our warranty we made the bank pay for IS going to cover a brand spankin' new central vac!!! Yipee. Anyhow, you are all absolutely invited to hang out at my house any time so consider this a wide open invitation.

Speaking of that, I feel guilty I've never been to Oregon. Ci- did you know that I study your pictures, every corner, to find details of your home. How about a photo tour? I've been missing you lately and thinking how grateful I am that we had each other in high school.

Add to the photo tour: Alana- pictures of Ben... stat! I'm feeling even more guilty that I haven't called you and checked in. Everything okay? I was positively floored by how luminous and energetic you were when I came to see the little thing. He is so dang cute.

For now I have to run. I work every day this week and am preparing my cloggers for our performance in Disneyland in a couple weeks. At least the recital is done and only 5 more days of school!!!! I've almost made it!!! Praise the Lord!!!!

Easter Sunday:

2 comments:

Alana said...

Are you guys living at your new house now, Nic? I can't wait to come and see it. When school is out and everything settles down, promise me we can hang out?

I went to lunch with Jenny last week. My Mom stayed with Ben and Anika came with me and ate salt shaker for lunch. It was so good to catch up, Jenny! Every week, please.

Ciara said...

I can do a photo tour but photography is not my strong point. I am so glad that things are going so well for you. Summer will be such a nice break for you. We were definitely lucky to have each other in high school. You look beautiful. Can't wait to see you and Annie.