Sunday, September 18, 2011
Williams - Nothing much
It has been a long time since I posted but not much has been happening. Herb has been gone for almost the whole month of September, between work and hunting, I have felt like a single mom the last few weeks. Sage started 2nd grade and is loving it. The weather has been the warmest it has been all summer and the most depressing part is that we haven't taken the boat out once in the 90 degree weather because Herb hasn't been around. Herbie and Sage are playing soccer right now and it is fun to watch them. This is Herbie's first year and he is really into it. He even scored 6 goals last game. On Saturday, we took the kids to the Oregon Historical Society (had a free pass). It was rock n roll family day so they got to make rock n roll sunglasses and play the drums. The musuem was okay, not worth the price we would have had to pay but interesting. It is neat to expose the kids to some history and different cultures. Herb's family is officially moved. They left us and are clear across the country as far from us as you can get, Florida. Here are some pics from our day. We also went to the farmer's market and the kids got free waterproof glitter tattos. They last a couple days. Aren't they cool?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I asked Herbie today where he got the tattoo and he said he couldn't remember! They're really cool, we'll have to check out the farmers market!
The kids are so cute. Did Sage get a haircut? I love it! I don't know how I missed the fact that Herb's family was moving? Where have I been? Is it just for work? Now you are all by your lonesome up there. How is your Mom? Sorry for the 20 questions. Love you!
Yes Sage got a haircut and I love it too. Maybe I forgot to tell you Herb's family was moving. It happened very fast. My mom is okay. Still trying to figure out what to do. Considering a rest home in Utah.
Post a Comment