Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Williams - Abby's 1st Birthday




Abby turned one on March 6th. One year stats: Weight: 20 ½ pounds, 38%, Height: 30 ¾”, 93%
She has been such a blessing. We love her so much. Abby is always smiling. I just look at her and she lights up. Watch out when she is teething though!! Ashley and Ben came for dinner on Sunday to celebrate Abby's birthday with us. I gave Abby new Robeez for her birthday gift. When I told Herbie that she was getting shoes, he gave me a funny look and I had to explain to him that she is one and doesn't care if she gets a toy. Just thought I would share some pictures of me as a baby becase I look like Abby's twin. Below is a picture of me as a baby:

 

1 comments:

Alana said...

That is crazy. She really is your identical twin!