Friday, September 13, 2013

Where in the World is Everyone these Days?

1 comments:

Alana said...

Good question! I've never ever been a busy person. But I feel like one now...probably all the things I do wouldn't seem like a lot to someone else but lately, it's a lot to me! New to homeschooling, two church callings. I feel like a crazy lady lately. Ever since Ivan, I've had so much more anxiety than I already did anyways. The only thing standing between me and actual insanity or depression has been yoga. It is saving my sick brain right now. That was something I did not expect at all after losing Ivan but Moms I talk to in my support group report the same. But I also feel creative lately, like I want to finally create the life I want. I'm sorry I've been absent. I really love you guys. I was telling Anika the other night the story of how I met my friends in Utah and it made me cry. I texted Nicole just last week. We need to get together. I have a psychic feeling you are struggling, Nicole! Just know I love you. Let's hang out. We need each other. I am such a homebody but I'm lately realizing I need my freaking friends. It's not an accident we're friends. I need you people! Please forgive me for being so reclusive. I love you guys!