One of my friends had a great idea for holding bows instead of stuffing them into a drawer where I could never find them. So I learned how to make the following for all the bows that I have made for Sage. Yes, I made all the bows you see displayed. I am pretty proud. Another friend taught me how to make them. It is amazing how easy it is and how expensive they are to buy. I can make them for so much cheaper. Sage is holding the bow holders below but they are hanging in her bathroom.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Williams - Getting Crafty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
wow, that's super cute. i'm drawing a blank here- what is sage's middle name?
The letter N isn't for Sage it is for the unborn child, Nora. Although, that could change before she comes. I will have to explain later.
Oh, I get it!!! Ha ha ha, I'm such an idiot. I was thinking- Nicole? Noel? Nora for the baby! I love it. Such a good name. I love names that are traditional but not totally common!
Post a Comment