We celebrated Herb's birthday yesterday (the 17th). Sage and I had a few surprises up our sleeves. The first one was decorating the house (Sage's idea) she put streamers, ballons, and a birthday banner all around the house. Second, I wrote on a sticky label "It's my birthday today!" and I slapped it on Herb's back inconspicuously before he left for work. Hehehe, I was laughing all day whenever I thought about it. Someone at work saw it and wished him Happy Birthday and he asked how they knew and then the party poopers pulled it off his back. They should have let him walk around all day with it. LOL!! The third surprise, my mom ruined. On Monday the day before his birthday she asked him how he liked his fly swatter. So he already knew what gift he was getting. It isn't just any ordinary fly swatter though. It is a bug zapper and it is battery operated. Hours of fun. It electrocutes the bug on contact. The last surprise was a divine Banana Cream Cheesecake that I purchased from Zoe Buckley (she is a lady in our ward that makes amazing desserts and sells them). It was delicious. Below is a picture of Herb and the kids at the party. Sage had planned games such as keep the balloon off the floor, pin the tail on the donkey, and dance in the dark with flashlights. Needless to say it was the best darn birthday Herb could ask for!!
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
nice job with the sticky note. and i think i remember brandon saying once that he wanted that bug electrocutor.
Post a Comment