Friday, July 16, 2010

Some things

So a couple of things:

First- I'm huge.

Second- Q thinks that men should have a say when it comes to interior decorating.

Third- Where can I get good chicken fried chicken in St. George?

Having a kid in the next few days. We are freaking out. Panic Panic Panic! What were we thinking? Scary anxiety and cold sweats. Over and over again we keep saying thank heavens we waited this long. YIKES!

2 comments:

Alana said...

can't do better than original breast from kfc. that's all there is to it. i can't believe you are about to have a kid!!!!!!

Ciara said...

The recovery process at age 30 is a hell of a lot harder than it was at 24. So you go right ahead and thank heaven that you waited this long:)

Yeah. I can't wait to find out what you are having. I am having a hard time picturing it myself.