Friday, July 16, 2010

View From Here

Here is a picture of the flag my Dad had flying at his last place in Telluride. Now it flies at my house and I can't help but laugh at the change of scenery. What will it be... 10,000 feet up in the mountains, breathing cool, crisp air? Or in the ghetto of the high desert off Interstate 15 somewhere? I think of my Dad every day I put it out. It is over 110 degrees today and I sure could use some Telluride. And that view!

2 comments:

Ciara said...

The view is different but the meaning is the same. I have wanted to get an American Flag to hang on our house for a long time. You have only inspired me further.

Anonymous said...

That's neat. I wondered why you put a flag up. I just thought you were being extra patriotic. i like it.