Monday, December 27, 2010

Dearest Jenny-

Are you in Thailand? Q said maybe you were in Thailand for Christmas. Anyhow- I have a lovely card- actually 2 for you. Can you email your address? (nhadley@scmiddle.org) Alana and Ci- do you know it?

So I tried to get to your house with a plate of Christmas baked goods. Some scrumptious frosted sugar cookies and pumpkin choco chip muffins- but I couldn't get passed the gate into your community.

So.. I feel really bad. But I wanted to let you know I am thinking of you and was thinking of you, and did have a really great Christmas plate of baked goods and a nice card (2 actually) to give you.

I can still send the cards- but you don't want the baked goods anymore. They are a couple weeks old. I'll make a new plate when I find out where you are and what you are up to....

which is probably Thailand.

Merry Christmas!

0 comments: