Saturday, December 11, 2010

Sweet Dreams, Ladies


I got some closets and things organized today and I feel like the dawn is breaking. I'm really starting to worry about myself. Could my messy storage closet really have been the root of my negative emotions and anxiety these last weeks? Is it that simple?

Also. Do your husbands have wire boxes? Brandon collects spare wires and electronic parts like a psychopath. Janna's husband, Mike, was hoarding the same when she secretly dumped his whole collection at the D.I. one day. Brandon says that would be the ultimate betrayal.

I was able to reason with him enough that he sat down today and untangled the wire mess enough to get the lid of the box ON the box. Progress.

2 comments:

Nic said...

Not wires, but Q leaves ammo shells and gold T's and dirty socks all over the house. That's it. Just those 3 things. I find them daily in the strangest of places. It drives me crazy!

Ciara said...

what are gold T's? Herb loves vendor T's and if I get rid of a vendor T that he has had for ages because it has a hole or it is just plain dorky, he wouldn't be a very happy camper.

P.S. This picture is nasty!