



Last weekend we went camping and boating with some good friends. A couple of our friends drove from Idaho and California a met up with us to spend three wonderful days in the dust, sun, heat, and water. We loved every minute of it. I got to try out my brand new tent that Herb bought me for my birthday. It is the nice blue tent in the picture with Herbie hugging Brooklyn. Nora absolutely loves the tube and the boat and kept saying "wanna go, wanna go". She couldn't get enough and would cry if she wasn't on the tube.

4 comments:
That looks like a blast. And exhausting! Especially with the bun in the oven. Sick at all? I can't believe one of us is going to have $ kids... we are getting old. Do you think it's a boy or a girl?
That's 4 kids... not $ kids (rich kids? kids born with bags of money in hand?)
Totally exhausting. I think I slept for a week after that trip or at least I wanted to. I wasn't planning on being prego at this camping trip. In fact, I was purposely waiting until it was over. Sick off and on but no vomiting luckily. I have been tired though and can't get enough sleep. I think it is a boy only because I haven't thrown up and I threw up with both girls.
We had such a great time... despite the drive! I hope that you get feeling better soon. Miss you guys like crazy.
Post a Comment