Well, told you I was weird. She (my blog) is back online. For a few hours?
Sweaty Mess
Saturday, March 31, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well, told you I was weird. She (my blog) is back online. For a few hours?
Sweaty Mess
Posted by Alana at 12:54 AM
2 comments:
So I was just wondering if we want to discontinue our shared blog? Nicole already has her own blog and Alana started one of her own. Would it just be easier if we each had our own blog? That way you wouldn’t have to post things to two different blogs. I love the blog but I could just start my own if that would be easier for everyone else.
I'm stumped on this one. I'm already over my blog...AGAIN. There is no way of telling if I'll keep it up. Go ahead and start one of your own- that would be awesome and I would love to read it. And we can keep this one up and see if it gets any love. Sometimes I feel like posting on jnac more than the other. I don't know. I'm lost. I say whatever goes...
How's the new baby? Getting any sleep at all?
Love you!
Post a Comment