Thursday, May 10, 2012

I feel so guilty that I am a loser friend and have lost contact with you and have checked out of everybody's lives.   I just can't keep up and I hate it.  It's been a hard year to manage work but next year will be even worse.  I'm working even more and will have another baby.  Often I look at your photos and it just exhausts me.  A Lego cake?  There was once a time when I would have thrilled to tackle that. A trip to Pine Valley?  How can it be that the very thought of it makes me yearn for a nap?  I have even been urging my dad to sell the cabin.  Poor Annie.  She doesn't get parks or real meals.  She gets Subways, Uncrustables, and this teeny patch of sod someone in the ward gave us.  So, is it worth it?  Is a yard worth it?  My mom made me feel a tad better.  She said that when you have little kids a yard is not a want, it is a need.  So I work and am a half mom and a horrible friend.  I miss you guys. A lot!  You mean so much to me.  Wish you were here now for some late night girl chat and gossip.  That is just what I need right this minute. Please are we still best of friends even though we see each other once a year?

0 comments: