This was our first successful friend birthday party for Herbie. We usually just do a family party but since Herb's parents are in Florida we decided to branch out and invite friends. We went bowling. Herbie loves bowling.
Wish I could keep her in a cage sometimes!
Herbie is obsessed with lego's so this is my sorry attempt at a lego cake.
He said it was cool so that is all that matters right!
Second birthday party with Ashley at home. She couldn't make the first one.
Herbie loves to stick his face in his cake. He didn't even eat the cake just got a little dirty!

2 comments:
He's so cute. Can we still arrange his marriage to Anika? Then again, I'm sure you wouldn't want him getting mixed up in our dysfunctional family. But I'd be happy to let Anika get mixed up in yours...you people really have it all together. That lego cake is sweet. Better than my cat cupcakes Anika and I made :/ And is that you breastfeeding in a bowling alley? Like I said, you have it together and just roll with it all. I want to be like you!
Happy birthday Herbie! we totally forgot to call! SORRY!
those lego cakes look amazing!!
Post a Comment