 |
| Before |
 |
| After |
 |
| Before |
 |
| After |
I still would like a new microwave to go above the stove and someday a new stove but for now you will notice a towel shoved in a hole above the stove where the old ugly hood was. I also want to repaint the kitchen maybe either blue or gray. Any advice? Right now the wall is cream color and the cabinets are too similar and I want more of a contrast. I do love it though. It makes the kitchen look brighter and more open. Glad I spent hours working on this! :)
4 comments:
Holy cow! It looks freaking fabulous!!!!
Had to comment again... impressed that YOU painted that!!!! I wouldn't have the patience!
This looks amazing!!! I've been waiting to see pictures of your kitchen forever! I think a blue/gray color would looks amazing with the white, and I love the hardware you picked out! I can't believe this is the same kitchen, great job!
Post a Comment