Sisters Weekend in Las Vegas
All of Herb's Aunts, girl cousins, Herb's sisters, and sisters-in-law met in Las Vegas for a sisters weekend. I took Sage and Abby and we flew in on Friday night. On Saturday we went to breakfast, swam in the awesome hotel pool, saw the broadway musical Wicked, went shopping, and saw the Bellagio Water show. Too fast but so fun to see all the girls. I believe there was over 40 girls all together.
The Lazy River
Tesa and Sage
Ashley and Abby
Tesa
Kelsie, Sage, and me. Dessert from Serendipity. Not worth the price!
Wicked all together
Taking a picture of the palm trees for Herbie. He calls them Hawaii trees. He asked if they had coconuts on them when I showed him the picture.
Aunt Alisa and Herb's mom
Bellagio Water Show

4 comments:
Looked like fun! I agree we do need to talk soon :)
Looks like tons o fun! Anika really does talk about Abby and Violet every day. She loves babies!
Ci, love the shirt! It makes me want to dress you! It has just a little more flare of femininity.
such a fun weekend!!
Post a Comment