Thursday, June 25, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CIARA

I know it's tomorrow (the 26th) but I am leaving this morning to go camping with Anika and B! I have been thinking a lot lately of all the little fun things we did that made life happy. Like the pea. And sleeping outside more than inside. The rooster alarm clock, Omar and Diane. I'll leave you with this:

with beauty before me I walk,
with beauty behind me I walk,
with beauty above me I walk,
with beauty below me I walk,
with beauty all around me,
I walk.

Remember that?

I love you dearly, bosom buddy.
I hope you have a good day tomorrow and get to be pampered with a pedicure or something great! Enjoy our last year of our twenties!

1 comments:

Ciara said...

Thanks Alana. We went camping on my birthday too. It was the most gorgeous weather and campsite (near Mt Hood). Where did you camp?