Is it just me or are you also unable to quit sweating? I know summer is here because I showered three times today. Remember Nicole's New York apartment and my repeated showers? So is it my body's thermostat or my loathing for feeling gross? Hot, yes. Humid, no. I'm counting my dry blessings.
Saturday, June 20, 2009
strokin' out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I for one am a complusive sweater. I sweat from sun up to sun down and most of the time in between. I've always been a big perspirer no matter the temp. Incidentally, my mom doesn't sweat. Where were those genes when things were geting passed down? Remember that 80's infomercial for that device that you plugged in and massaged your skin with in sweat pron places? It supposedly got rid of your sweat. I wanted one of those SOO bad but was embarrassed to ask my mom for it. What ever happened to that?
Post a Comment