Just wanted to let you know that this might be the last post for awhile. I starte school full time last Monday and that means double the homework load. It also means that I stay up late, later than I used to so I can complete homework assignments. Why do I do this to myself? Herb says that I am a masochist since I inflict this pain upon myself. I graduate December 18th and it will be a happy day. I don't know what I am going to do with my free time in the evenings. I will be a new women or I will be hibernating for the winter to catch up on all the lost sleep.
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yes, why do you torture yourself so? It will feel soooo good when you're all done, though!
I vote for hibernation!
ALANA- Where's your anyone else post? Cause I'm with you. I definitely don't have my crap together. Trust me. It's totally normal. I have lots of days like that. I just really try not to, but it's hard.
I know, my posts go quickly, you have to get them while they're hot. I delete a lot. Lame, eh? I know every mom is in the same boat and it's comforting to know that :)
Post a Comment