Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Williams - Herbie Preschool


Herbie's started preschool. This is him on his first day. The backpack is a little big. Finally found a small one that I ordered online and it came today. He also had to go to the bathroom right when I wanted to take the pic of him in front of the school door. He attends preschool at a local high school and the students are the teachers. He loves it.

2 comments:

Alana said...

He's so cute. Anika's backpack is as big as she is too. The teacher wanted them to have one to send projects and papers home in. But it is too funny... hers is huge. I initially ordered a toddler size one from pottery barn but it was too small... the teacher didn't want to fold papers.

Rachel said...

Now I see why you got him a new smaller back pack Ci. It was much needed!