This is how close our house was to burning down this last week. But unfortunately, if it continued to burn, the smoke alarm would have been useless since that is where the fire began. The power went out one morning in two rooms and I couldn't figure out why so I tried flipping a breaker and nothing worked. Herb came home at lunch at checked it out and we couldn't figure it out. Then our friend Brett (electrician) came over and looked around and took apart every outlet. It was quite hilarious, I was feeding the missionaries that night and our house was trashed since furniture was moved around to get to outlets. Brett and Herb still couldn't find the problem so they called it a night and we went another day. The next evening Brett came over again and found that the smoke alarm had caught on fire and proceeded to tell us how extremely lucky we are. We are blessed!
Monday, February 14, 2011
Williams - Close Call!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
That is totally freaky! Glad it all worked out.
Post a Comment