
I have been on a sewing spree lately. I have made 6 car seat covers, 4 skirts, and working on 2 tablecloths. I love to sew. It is even more exciting when the item you work on turns out as cute as the matching skirts that I made for Nora and Sage. My next sewing project will be a long white skirt for myself because I am in need of a new Temple dress, the one I have now is not my style or personality. Herb's mom gave me her old serger and it works like a champ. Love it.
2 comments:
those are 'sew' stinkin' cute! I want one (hint, hint)!
Nice work! It just so happens that yesterday I got your present in the mail. Thank you so so so much, I love it. I've never had a cover like that but have always wanted one :) Thanks thanks thanks! And it's so cute. It coordinates with the car seat PERFECTLY. Nice handiwork too. I inspected and was highly impressed with your buttonholes. I always suck at buttonholes. Anyway, thanks again for the very thoughtful gift. Love you!
Post a Comment