Sunday, February 27, 2011

Williams - Snow Day & Ashley's B-day

We woke up to a blanket of snow on Thursday and do you know what that means, especially in Oregon, No School. It doesn't matter how much snow, they always cancel school. The kids wanted to go out right away at about 7am. I said lets wait a little while maybe around 10am. But then I decided that it didn't matter what time they went out it was going to be cold either way why not let them have their fun so they went out early. Good thing too, because it was practically melted by 10am.



It was Herb's sister Ashley's Birthday today (Feb 27th). We had a family birthday dinner at our house and Sage made the cake pretty much by herself. I helped her prepare it to bake it and then she iced it and even did the beautiful flowers on top. She is amazing and I love teaching her how to cook at such a young age. Isn't it beautiful?

1 comments:

Alana said...

the snow looks like fun. and i can't believe how big nora is! where did the time go?