

WAIT WHAT???? I want to go to Disneyland with the Williams family!!!
You guys are going to have so much fun! I remember how much fun we had when we went to Disney World ages ago.
To update everyone on what I have been up to.........
In October I went to Disney World with my family for a week then I came home for a few days turned around and took a vacation to Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore for a month. Came home had Christmas with my family and drove to Wyoming for a month. I played in the snow the whole time it was awesome! I have been loving life!

4 comments:
Yay! It's great to see what you've been up to. Long time, no see. We are both good at dropping off the planet but when I disappear, I'm still just at my house. But you go have adventures. :)
Is that your parent's Wyoming place? I am faint with how beautiful it is. I would give anything to live there. Wow... looks so freaking perfect... ahhhhh.
I will never forget our Disneyworld trip. Good times.
Jenny, it is so good to see you on the blog. You haven't posted pictures in quite some time. It is good to know you are alive. Sounds like you have been having fun. Were your parents in Wyoming with you when you stayed there or did you go alone? It looks beautiful.
WHAT! A post from Jenny!!!!! This post is JUST like going to Disneyland. I'm so excited I already read it twice and will be going back a third time after this post. I need to make a new plate of Christmas goodies since I think you were in Thailand when I tried to give you the last plate.
Man. I want to go to Thailand. Alas- it will never happen. We are going to buy a house and be super poor for the rest of our lives.
P.S. You look great... and so happy!
More pictures please. and we still need to do lunch before Alana's baby. Maybe next week? Alana, can you? Monday?
Yes! I would love to get lunch and see you guys before this baby hatches. Let's do it.
Post a Comment