I can't believe that Nora is already one years old. I don't even know where the year went. Sometimes I feel like I had an out of body experience the entire year because life was so crazy, I was tired, and was in survival mode. Nora has brightend our life and brought smiles to our faces. She is stubborn, strong willed, and so far our most difficult baby. She is very serious and somber most of the time but Herbie and Sage have a way of making her crack and she will smile for them just about any time. Love that girl. Happy Birthday Nora. Nora's birthday is on January 13th but we celebrated with the family yesterday. She loved the frosting, typical kid. She is clapping while we are singing Happy Birthday to her. She gets so excited and claps when we sing or dance or something. I made cupcakes and then I made flags with pictures of Nora on them. On one side was her birth photo and then a one year later photo. Sorry photography friends and family, the photo presentation just doesn't do the cupcakes justice.
Monday, January 17, 2011
Williams - Nora's 1st Birthday
I can't believe that Nora is already one years old. I don't even know where the year went. Sometimes I feel like I had an out of body experience the entire year because life was so crazy, I was tired, and was in survival mode. Nora has brightend our life and brought smiles to our faces. She is stubborn, strong willed, and so far our most difficult baby. She is very serious and somber most of the time but Herbie and Sage have a way of making her crack and she will smile for them just about any time. Love that girl. Happy Birthday Nora. Nora's birthday is on January 13th but we celebrated with the family yesterday. She loved the frosting, typical kid. She is clapping while we are singing Happy Birthday to her. She gets so excited and claps when we sing or dance or something. I made cupcakes and then I made flags with pictures of Nora on them. On one side was her birth photo and then a one year later photo. Sorry photography friends and family, the photo presentation just doesn't do the cupcakes justice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
"Love that girl" too!
Happy Birthday Nora!
What?! How did this happen so quickly? I would have guessed she's up to 9 months. Your kids have the biggest, most adorable eyes. Happy Birthday Nora and congratulations to the Mommy for graduating. Dang, that has got to feel GREAT!
Post a Comment