
Herbie is one unique soul. On any given day he can be found doing and saying some funny things. He always carries a tiny pink gun (smaller than his hand) in his pocket. He also carries in his pocket a pretend red knife. He likes to wear his batman cape all day long and red shorts. He will usually only change into jeans if we leave the house. He also loves to pretend he is blind like Grandma McClean. He will walk around with his eyes closed and run into stuff. Today, he decided to eat lunch inside the pantry with the door closed and used a flashlight to see. He pulled everything out, climbed in, and asked me to close the door. LOL!
5 comments:
It sounds like he and Anika are a match made in heaven. Maybe their marriage wont have to be arranged, after all. They'll just fall in love. That is all too funny, especially the imaginary knife. Sometimes Anika is so weird, I think she might need a psychiatrist. But then I remember I'm her mother and she's just stuck being strange. Yum, can I have a twinkie from your pantry?
You like how I spotted those? I have twikie radar.
You are only the easyiest going mom because I would be like"he double hockey sticks No!" So I wouldn't say it, but I would think it- or worse verbiage!
You are already blogging more with your "free" time:)Keep em coming. And, you say you only read the people's who you don't see or talk to much, but I read b/c I still like visual aids. And, it's like journaling, things come out you might not say or think of!
Seriously! That is funny. I love that you pulled out food to make room for him to sit. You are a good mama! I love that kid.
I didn't pull out the food, he pulled all of it out himself and put it back in.
Post a Comment