Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Alana-

Alana-

I am laughing so loud it hurts!!!!! Seriously though- I hate going into that store. It's like you are the prey and they are hungry heinas in training or something. You can't even get a toe (or belly in) without them sizing you up, literally- and NO I do NOT feel comfortable showing you my bra closure in front a former student and his pregnant teen girlfriend. I don't even feel comfortable being in the store without them there. GET ME OUTA HERE! I don't know why but when I was pregnant I was so embarrassed to go out in public... so I didn't. I did all my shopping online. Don't know why I was embarrasse- like there's shame in being with child at age 30...

Anyway, about the bra- They always have wicked sexy nursing bras on zulily.com

I haven't bought one yet because I REFUSE to acknowledge my size triple J- like somehow if I don't buy a bra big enough they will magically not be that big anymore.

Hate it.

Worst part of it all.

They are hot, huge, and make me look WAY fatter than I am.

Maybe this is God's way of preparing me to accept future prunes.


If only. I'd kill for anything resembling a prune right now. 6 months of watermelons will do that to a girl.

1 comments:

Alana said...

I know! What is with that store? I shopped everywhere else FIRST, without success, before I finally got the nerve to go in there. They are freaks and I avoid it like the plague. I'll have to check out this zulily thingy. I can't comprehend ever feeling sexy again. Please, bring sexy back! Sorry about the melons :( Don't worry, they'll shrink back :)