Thursday, June 23, 2011

Attention Nicole and Jenny

I knew Ciara would be here sometime soon because she texted me a while back. I had assumed this was her Disneyland trip and we would be seeing her only briefly for lunch or something. But I talked to her yesterday and she will be here for two days! She will be coming this Sunday night, the 26th, (her birthday) and staying at her Aunt's house. Then staying in town for the entirety of Monday and Tuesday. So clear your schedules... it's time for some fun! I'm so happy, totally looking forward to this.

And Jenny, I know I missed your birthday recently.

And Nicole, I completely missed yours. By miles.

Sorry y'all. I will make it up to you.

1 comments:

Nic said...

Yipee! I seem some good old friend fun. My carpet will be done on Monday and Tuesday so we are so lucky! It's literally the only time in 6 months that I won't be working on my house (aka: the time and money pit). Can't wait!!!!