I have to refinish a hutch and table and pack up my apartment Monday and Tuesday so I'm wondering if there is a tentitive Ciara plan so I can schedule babysitters.... Ciara, are you here Tuesday night or leaving Tuesday night? I'm getting plumbing on Monday and carpet in my house by Tuesday night so we could potentially hang out there or at least have a safe tour... Anyway, let me know if you already have a plan or if we need to come up with one. OH I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE YA'LL! It's been ages.
PS: I'm still fat so don't expect anything less than a huge gut.
Saturday, June 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I don't know what the plan is but I'm game for it all. Once again, I'll be purchasing the deluxe Ciara package. And I just HAVE TO see your house, Nic. And squeeze your fannie. I mean Annie.
Post a Comment