Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Williams - Just Some Pictures

We had a BBQ at Grandma and Grandpa Williams' house a couple weeks ago. Grandpa fired up the BBQ on the right and then Sage decided to open up the other side and come to find out there was a bird nest inside the BBQ grill. It was huge. Check it out.


Herb's new favorite toy/hobby - Maybe this will last longer than his fishing hobby. He will be bow hunting this coming fall with this new toy.


It is very hard to pull back and I have to admit I have to have assitance pulling it back but then I can hold and aim all by myself.


My silly Nora. She loves chips. I have to hide them from her.




2 comments:

Alana said...

ha ha, if that bird only knew it built its home on the barbie. death trap!

brandon used to do nothing but the bow hunt but the last few years has done the rifle hunt. i definitely can't pull b's bow back when it's set for him but once he loosened it for me so i could shoot it.

why is nora already 3 yrs old? she looks so big!

Rachel said...

Geesh! One of my biggest memories of Herbie as a baby was that he always had an orange mouth because he loved chips and favored Cheetos!