Friday, September 28, 2012

Charles Ingalls

I hereby interrupt my grieving to bring you Charles Ingalls, one of the world's hottest and most perfect men.  I watched a lot of Little House while growing up and confess I still watch Little House.  He's the perfect package, inside and out.  Not Michael Landon, folks, but Charles Ingalls.  I want him.  Always have, always will.

I think I married Brandon because he reminded my subconscious of the ideal man I knew during my formative years.  Manly, able, hard-working, kind, honest, humble, sinless... virtuous, lovely, and of good report.

2 comments:

Nic said...

I need to talk to you- I have some alleviation for your concerns.

Also- that ice cream was the bomb.

Did I just say "the bomb" ?!?!?!?

100 essays still to grade. Shoot me now.

Alana said...

Alleviation for my concerns??!! You mean you have procured a time machine??!!

Yes, you just said "the bomb" which is why I love you and want to hang out again soon... that was good therapy!

Grading essays... how. in. the. heck. do you do all you do? You are some kind of wonder woman.