We finally got our internet back after over one month without it. I feel like I missed out on the world for a time. soo...
Dear Alana:
Holy crap I am so terribly sorry- like crying and feeling horribly helplessly sorry for you. I ran into your mom today and when I asked how you were, no wonder she said not good. She didn't mention anything. Leave to your mom to be the pinnacle of discretion. So few people on earth are discrete anymore. I guess social media makes it pretty impossible. I visited the site you provided and read about your baby's condition. Will you go the full 9 months? Do you need anything? Babysitting? Cupcakes? A movie? Dinner? Should I call or just sit over here wondering about you. This news is furthering my already HUGE gratitude for my 2 healthy kids. Life is a miracle and we are so blessed to be given families. So many people who want children have hardships gaining them. Just the whole process of growing and delivering healthy babies is wretched and scary. It really is like passing through the valley of the shadow of death to give birth. I will be thinking of you for quite a while. Actually- it is kind of weird that I ran into your mom and then learned about this because for some odd reason I kept thinking of you this week. You popped into my head on Monday and haven't left since. Carry on my dear friend. You must. I'll send chocolate.
Dear Ciara:
I can't come and it sucks. I've been trying to figure out how to get to Vegas all week. The major obstacles are this:
- We do not own a car that works (seriously-I have borrowed an old funeral van to get to work)
- We are in overdraft until our next paycheck
- We have no child care
- I work
Dear Jenny:
You going down? Heather and Brad Nelson came over and hung out at my house on Tuesday. We talked about what a free spirit you are. What are you doing these days?

1 comments:
Hi Nicole! Thanks for your note. After things settle down here in a monthish, we need to get together for dinner or something. Life just gets messy, huh? It just gets more complicated. I always pictured myself with 5 kids like my family but I'm getting old. If I could go back in time, I would marry at 18 and have babies right away before I could feel it. Seriously, I would. I wasted so much time. Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, eh? Anyways, your prayers and worries are plenty to help me... can't wait to get together...I'm going to pull your birth story out of you whether you like it or not because I'm sensing it was BAD. Also, we can talk about hating our husbands. Until then...
Post a Comment