Alana, you got me with this one. I have not a second to spare today but I can't help but respond about this ever passionate topic in my life!
Quinn and I have OFTEN had this debate! We talk about Bear and Les all the time. I liked Bear in the beginning- but he's gone all shock-value and his show is totally sensationalized. I'm for sure a Les girl. He's authentic. Did you see that one where Les was in Alaska and the ice melted but the crew didn't know where he was and couldn't find him. He almost died! And I'm pretty sure he cried. They finally got him on the radar and sent a copter in. And the wolves! I didn't even mention the wolves!
Yes, Les is for sure more realistic and plausible. I mean come on Bear, are any of us ever going to be stranded in the Bedouin desert of Pakistan and just happen across a camel carcass? No thank you, I do NOT need to know how to gut a camel carcass and sleep inside of it!!!
Saturday, December 5, 2009
OH YES, LES!!!
Posted by Nic at 2:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment