Long ago, my brother had a girlfriend who was from Paraguay. Her English was not perfect, nor her written English. We spent Christmas 2003 at their house. It was there I spied, underneath the tree, a small package wrapped neatly in colorful paper and tied with a gift tag that read:
To: Alex
From: Satan
This little memory is my go-to for a quick belly laugh. Never fails. Am smiling as we speak.
Do you guys have anything that you remember when you need to illicit a laugh from yourself?
Friday, December 11, 2009
Satan Claus
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
My cousin and I were hiking in Zion with her Dad. We were around 12 04 13- you know, that age when you start to become self-concious about everything. Anyway, she had to go real bad, so she ran off the trail to pee. Big problem: She puuled down her pants, squatted, and sat right on a cactus!!!
Her dad had to pull all the spikes out!!!
I laughed so hard four hours and hours. She was pretty mad at me.
A couple summers back all of my family came to visit us here in Oregon. Doug & Becky, Erin, Mom, Brandon & Kelli. We took them river kayaking. At one point during the run, Doug got hung up on a rock and he didn't want to fall in the water so he was holding the bottom of the kayak up while still sitting in the kayak and leaning against this big rock. He looked so funny and we couldn't stop laughing and he kept yelling help me, help me!
Another thing that makes me smile is the huge smile that Sage had on her face when she finished playing twinkle twinkle. It was to die for and I wish I could have frozen time.
THOSE ARE GREAT! HA HA! KEEP 'EM COMING!
Post a Comment