Thursday, June 10, 2010

I Want

I really, really want!

Janna and I are dying to go to the Aerosmith concert in Vegas but that is the day we are at the beach house. There has to be a way, there just has to be a way. Show up late to the beach? Drive all night after the concert?



It would double my pleasure, double my fun to go with Janna because this is what we grew up on. Remember this video above? Janna and her friends entered a lip sync and dance contest and did this song and won. They won a bunch of money so my Mom took her and her friends in our motor home to the beach for the weekend and got a hotel. They even let little sister tag along.

You know you're cravin' it.



I always get stuck watching memorable music videos on youtube. It really flashes me back... You know, to the days when MTV and VH1 actually had music videos on.

I will not be f.i.n.e. fine unless Janna and I make it to this concert.


1 comments:

Alana said...

sigh.

please, let me come back as a rock star.