I took notes at Nicole's baby shower yesterday of all the comments she made while opening presents. I will list those gift-opening comments now but entitle the list: THINGS NICOLE SAID THE NIGHT SHE CONCEIVED BABY. Are you ready, ladies?
Cute!
I don't have anything like this.
That is funny, thank you.
Bath tub toys!
I'm workin' up a sweat.
Not one spec of clothing...
That's a cute winnie the pooh hat.
Petroleum jelly!
Way, super cute.
Thank you very much.
I think it's a boy?
That's a waaaay thoughtful gift.
How cool!
I was gonna order this.
Still blowing!
I'm sorry. I just had to. Hope you enjoy your last month of pregnancy, Nicole, you're almost there. And to you, Quinn... don't worry, the moratorium on drilling will be over soon, you're almost there.
Friday, June 25, 2010
I'm Sorry. I Just Had To.
Posted by Alana at 7:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
bashful blush followed by "hehehe"
Alana- Thanks again!!!!! You amaze me. Can't wait to see Eclipse!!!
Wish I could have been there!
Post a Comment