Thursday, August 12, 2010

Prima Ballerina Haggis Joe


^releve


^saute


^pirouette


^passe


^shake your biscuits


Anika starts ballet class next Wednesday with Miss Sheila. She is so excited and has been practicing all her moves.

Yes, Haggis Joe is one of her nick names in my family. Long story.

I'm really surprised with the new Anika these days. She toured her preschool and met her teacher and is very eager to start. She's equally eager about ballet class and I can't figure out where my shy little girl has gone.

I took her to see Cats and Dogs in 3D today. Man! I hate, loathe 3D! But Anika was entertainment enough. She gets the kiddie pack of popcorn and proceeds to lick each piece and discard it to the drink space in the cardboard, occasionally sipping her root beer or leaning over to give me kisses.

Her 3D glasses kept sliding down but hearing "Oh gweat, my gwasses are swipping!" made me smile.

2 comments:

Ciara said...

she is going to be the cutest ballerina and I am sure she will thrive in school. Where is she going to preschool?

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

How Cute is that! Molly Starts with Sheila on Monday- too bad they are not in the same class- Molly's is mondays at 11:30 I wanna say.. She looks so cute in her leotard and those moves you taught her are just precious. Glad the shy Anika has hidden for a while and she gets to go to ballet and school. CUTE CUTE CUTE! Miss seeing you at Pasta...