Sunday, August 15, 2010

Williams - The Entertainers

We finally had company this last week. Erin and Kyle came to visit us and we had so much fun with them. I was sad to see them leave. We went boating, shooting, played games, visited Tillamook Cheese Factory and Oceanside Beach at the coast, and went to the zoo. I am exhausted. Here are some pics of our fun:


Don't Erin and Kyle look good with three kiddos! What does the future hold????
Sage - Trying out the double ski's
Herb and Sage. Her ski's fell off right after this and she ends up placing her feet on Herb's ski's and riding his from that point on.

Kyle - the flagger

Sweet Nora, driving the boat!
Erin and Sage
Kyle and Herbie
Nora's napping corner

Nora, what big hands you have!

Erin and Kyle, Thanks for all your help with mom and the kids. We love you!

2 comments:

Alana said...

That's it! I need to come visit one of these decades, especially if it will be as much fun as this looks like!

Rachel said...

Sage really built up some gusto with Erin here... Ski's and tubing (with someone other than Herb). Way to go! I love Nora's pics... She's such a beautiful smiley little girl!