^Ballet day. She gets so excited and starts screaming with joy when I tell her it's ballet day. I watch her in class and she doesn't stop smiling the entire time. Pure, pure joy.
Ben loves watching her. She said, "Look, Mom, at how far he can turn his head." because he wouldn't take his eyes off her and tracked her wherever she walked.
See...
Awww, I wuv him. He's such a snuggler and it's the darndest thing but I can totally tell he likes me back. :)
Aaaaand... if I ever get my hands on the son of a gun that invented Moon Dough...
Ima gonna kill him.
It has made its merry way practically everywhere, even my bra.

3 comments:
...and what, may I ask, is moon dough?
do you mean moon sand? We have some moon sand and the kids love it. I keep it in a shallow large tupperware so that it stays contained. Clean up is so much easier that way. We also have a rice bin and a magic snow bin. Messy, fun things but make only a limited mess when you make a rule that they need to try hard to keep it in the tupperware or else.
ahhh, nicole, you will know soon enough. soon enough. and you will hate it.
and ci, this junk was actually moon dough... don't know if it's close to the same stuff. she got the moon dough magic zoo. advertising works... she saw it on a commercial. good idea on the tupperware.
it's tricky with anika because she's so compulsive. i have to be careful to NOT say keep things clean because then she will be so compulsive about keeping every spec clean and she will freak out and it will end in tears. i have to be very careful with my words that i don't put something in her head like keeping the pieces off the floor because then she will focus only on being clean. it's hard to explain... guess you'd have to see her in action... very strange little girl. when she was so tiny- just walking- she was so weird about dirt, sand, getting dirty. i had to show her it's okay to get dirty. so yeah, definitely have to keep my mouth shut about messes. i just let her have at it and clean up later. she's such an interesting little one. they really do just come out the way they are and parents can do only little about it.
Post a Comment