Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Williams - One Nice Day

Once upon a time, there was a nice day in our neck of the woods.

Translation: No rain, sun, 54 degrees.

You have to take advantage of the beautiful ones so I decided to let the kids play in the front yard while I messed with my camera and tried to take pictures while using my manual settings. I know that when I use manual settings the pictures are much more glorious but I am lazy and just flip it to auto all the time.

This is the result:



Nora loves to tease Dakota (dog) and grab her legs and nose under the fence.

She is also our child who is the least scared of the dog. Go figure!



Herbie and Sage think they are mowing the lawn with these pruning shears.


Nora loved this chair she just kept coming back to it and climbing in and sitting and staring at the street.

1 comments:

Alana said...

looks heavenly. i don't know how you deal with the constant rain up there.