Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Williams - Hiking Silver Falls









Since I am in charge of 3rd year certification at Girl's Camp this year, I have to take them on a hike before camp and an orienteering activity. I decided that I wanted to go on the hike and try the orienteering before I actually take them so today we set out for Silver Falls and tried out Geocaching. Our friends the Melanson's came along on our little adventure and they got a taste of just how "fly by the seat of the pants we are". The weather was amazing and we really enjoyed seeing/feeling the big ball of burning gas in the sky for a change.

2 comments:

Alana said...

Gorgeous.

Sage looks so grown-up.

Big ball of gas? We have a few more weeks before it is burning us here.

Ciara said...

Some of herb's coworkers refer to the sun as the "big yellow nasty"