Saturday, February 18, 2012

Lately



Anika and Emmet relentlessly draw pictures to hang up in Ben's room. He totally enjoys it and talks about them and points to them very excitedly. As you can tell, Anika is deep into a cat phase.



They have been playing with a giant box for a week straight and I think it's funny. That's Emmet's writing on the box and a blatant slam to Anika because she's actually been a cat for weeks now. They have a one-up, ultra-competitive thing going on. (Scroll down and you'll see 'no real cats allowed'.)



Ben loves to drive Anika's remote controlled car she got for Christmas and she doesn't.



My social life is reduced to the Sister Missionaries, my Survivors of Suicide support group, and... well, can't even think of anything else. So please, let's hang out soon? That's Sister Atchley in the red and she just got transferred after a looong time in our area. We were besties :(



The only toy from Christmas Anika plays with is Boggle Jr. She is very excited still about her reading and writing.



Should I be worried about this cat obsession?



Hey, I 've never shown you Ben's room before. I just had to put up a 'keep calm and carry on' because I thought perhaps I would be needing to deep-breathe my way through Ben's babydom like I did Anika's. Turns out, we did okay and I could have put up something else.



And there you have it. Some random photos uploaded from my phone in random order, depicting my happenings lately. That's all I have energy for.

1 comments:

Ciara said...

I love the keep calm sign in Ben's room. Why am I not surprised by that saying?

The cat phase is hilarious.