I have been spending a lot of time in SLC lately because thanks to this new thing called My Space I have made all kinds of new friends.
I have learned how to shoot a gun and the next step will be learning how to take it apart and put it back together this could be easier than the whole diaper situation.
It really does not look too good for the whole moving back to ST George any time soon.
I have been going to the pool to work on my tan and I have started rollerblading once again to get in shape which looks like I may need it because my sugar diet just ended.
So what is the deal are we all going on a vacation this year or what and who is going to be at the reunion?
Jeff hunt is the only person that I have really spoken to and I found him on My Space.
no more running into Cody Bundy thank goodness that was just really weird.
Kelli has become quite the photographer I am impressed I think it is really great.
So I take it that Alana is now in the new house and happy to be there.
Really I do not understand the whole Alana And Nicole hanging out thing I mean really you live by each other I would be having read a thons and sleepovers all the time.
As for hanging out with Alana now that I come up to SLC all the time we can do lunch or I can babysit really any time.
So have any of you been into Joey's new restaurant it is really awesome I love the decor and I bought a cupcake it was really good I hope that he does really well I am all for supporting him and his venture.
My little sis is blessing the baby on Saturday I will take pics and post them as soon as I get them and learn how this whole thing works.
I love you guys and I really think that this will be a whole lot easier than what we have been doing.
Friday, April 18, 2008
Hello to everyone
Posted by jenny at 2:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
yes, i agree, way easier than printing and mailing. yeee haaaw!
It's fun to hear what you are up to. Tell LEX and his parents hello from me.
Post a Comment