I wrote a novel this weekend. Actually, just the first 4 chapters and prologue, but the plot sequence is mapped out and I know where the sequal will go. It's been fun writting it but scary too. I want to be a published author so bad that I almost think sometimes it would better to never write a book and never try, then I won't fail. It's called Grey. Maybe I'll post the first chapter somewhere and you can tell me whether it's lame or not. Scary.
Want to buy or rent my condo? It's going on the market this June. We've got to get out. I can't breath under my mortgage anymore. I feel like I'm suffocating and the only way out is to rip through my skin. So, if you know of anyone that wants to rent, lease, or buy... PLEASE send them our way. By that same token- ALANA, do you mind if I ask you, once again, how much you paid in rent? How much does Kara pay over at black rock? We're hoping to get $900/month in rent out of it, but I think that might be a little high... maybe not, it is a nice treehouse. Let me know if you have any friends with housing needs.
Twenty FIVE main is great. Finally a place with Italian sodas. Alana, I was going to call you and see if you wanted to go down Thursday night during the Main Street block party but I never did. I'm sorry. I'm so lazy. Anyway, here is a link to the website if you want to check out Joey and Erin's cafe: http://www.twentyfivemain.com/
TOTALLY AWESOME new city parks are springing up all over SGU. The mayor sayid he won't build a new park without a splashpad and I've got to cheer a little for his initiative. Splash pads are awesome. Gotta love this city. There is always something going on. I love the main street block parties! Check out our new Main street park and other awesome parks here: http://sgcity.org/parks/communityparks/townsquare.php
Sunday, April 20, 2008
The latest
Posted by Nic at 6:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Yes, St. G is progressive in its own right. You gotta give it to the city for making downtown a lot cuter, and it is slowly becoming more diverse. In another 10 years it will be just a completely different city. Yes, I think they might put a splashpad at the park by my house and I now, as a mother, see the beauty inherent in those... such a good activity. Now we just need some shade if you know where to find any. Maybe they could just put a big tarp over the whole city so we can step foot outside in the summer. Nicole, send me that chapter ASAP! I am dying to read it. Do it now!
Post a Comment