Friday, April 18, 2008

So...

So,
Here we are. I would like to thank Ciara for the last JNAC. You are always very on top of things, even with all you have to do in life. I was cracking up reading the funny things that Sage said and even have shared them with mine and Brandon's family. She is so cute and beautiful, and I"m not just saying that like a friend but obviously to anyone, she is darling. So, Ci, are you going to stay with me in August? I think I made a pretty good pitch recently (child proof home, extra real size crib of Janna's that I will set up, extra bed and bathroom... can even bring over another twin if Herb is coming.) I really don't see who can offer you more than that. :) But if you choose another, I wont feel bad. Oh, did I mention baby toys?

Now for you Nicole, that was so much fun hanging out. I am intrigued by you and much impressed by your school teaching... that I read about on your blog. In fact, I find myself thinking about you at random times with a smile on my face. It's almost like I have a new crush or something. But seriously, I would love to hang out whenever, wherever. I feel like there's so much to catch up on and talk about. Nice tap dance.

Now for you young lady Jenny... have you found a house to buy yet? I wish you would just rent something so you could move up here already. Then we could hang out. Not likely, you say, but stranger things have happened... like Nicole and me hanging out. I really need my girlfriends like I never have before. I am craving your company like no other. Call me when you come up. You can always stay at my house because now I have an extra room with that polka-dot twin in it. :) I'm still looking for a wet nurse for Anika if you're interested.

That's all for now folks.

1 comments:

Nic said...

I second the fact that Ci's newsletter was great... as usual. You are super mom Ci!!!