Isn't this bedroom GORGEOUS? It's raining tonight and I can't help but imagine myself waking up in this fluffy white bed in the rain... Shall we say... around 10ish? Ahh yes, how nice that sounds-- especially after enduring last night with sick Anika which consisted of nearly no sleep at all! I'd like to sleep in with the window cracked so I can hear the rain. When I do muster the strength to finally step out of bed I'd like it to be AFTER croissants and fresh-squeezed OJ and INTO a hot bubble bath. After this hypothetical bath I think I'd go straight back to bed. Now that is a way to start a morning slowly- the way they were intended to be. A girl can dream, right? I've got a funny feeling I'm waking up in the dark and to Elmo's world.
Monday, February 16, 2009
Dreaming
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I've been dreaming too... the parade of homes will do that to me. It takes the whole year to get over it and then it's time for the parade of homes again. Someday... someday...
Post a Comment