Wednesday, February 18, 2009

facebook

I know I have tried to persuade everyone to join facebook many moons ago. Only Quinn and Paul jumped on the bandwagon. Oh yeah, Jenny too but she never uses it. I think she is a myspace gal. facebook is so easy. Let me try to sell y'all on it one more time.

I can't count the long-lost friends I have found. I have reconnected with cousins, friends from everywhere I've lived and almost all 4 high schools I attended. I have found friends I grew up with in Lake Arrowhead... people you always wonder "what ever happened to so and so." It's strange that they are all still out there.

I have reconnected with the classics Joe, Josh, Jer and Brad. I never thought I'd lose touch with them in the first place. I recently started finding all my Salt Lake boys- the "Rim Rockers"- Travis, Jared, Bryce, Mark, Dave, Robert, Robbie... and today I found THE Darrin Moon! Can you even believe it? THE Darrin Nephi Moon!


More familiar faces:


Join me on facebook! It will change your life. You will connect with friends you thought were gone forever.

2 comments:

Nic said...

who are these people and why don't I know them?

Ciara said...

I would, but I would have the same problem as Jenny and never use it, well at least not until December of 2010 because that is when I will be graduated from college.