WOW- are we soul mates? Cheese totally ruins a sandwich.
A) You can't even taste it. B) It takes up space C) It makes everything slide away on the mayo. D) It fills up your mouth with chewy, waxy, worthless texture.
Cheese needs to get out of the way, leaving stage for the delicious meats and veggies.
Since this life-altering discovery I can't get enough sandwiches. It's all I eat lately.
2 comments:
I hate cheese on sandwiches too! Unless it is a grilled cheese, no cheese aloud! Weird.
WOW- are we soul mates? Cheese totally ruins a sandwich.
A) You can't even taste it.
B) It takes up space
C) It makes everything slide away on the mayo.
D) It fills up your mouth with chewy, waxy, worthless texture.
Cheese needs to get out of the way, leaving stage for the delicious meats and veggies.
Since this life-altering discovery I can't get enough sandwiches. It's all I eat lately.
Post a Comment