Saturday, October 17, 2009

I don't want to get old.

I can't breathe. For the last hour I have had this overwhelming completely consuming feeling that I'm running out of time. That I'm getting old. I swear I look different in the mirror this month. There are things: spots, wrinkles, chub. But more importantly, there are other things: things I haven't done yet. Haven't lived yet.

I want it to stop. I want to be young forever. I don't want to get old.

panic panic panic

Don't give me that crap about 30 not being old.

It has got to be just about the end of the world... and it's still 6 months away!

I'm so depressed.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Well I have been feeling this way for a week. I realised that I turn 30 in 3 months and I just cry. All THE TIME. Pathetic I know....I'll stop there or this could turn into a therapy session for me. We can get through it together :)

Alana said...

Um, I'm feeling a little worried about you... depressed? Getting older is absolutely strange and freaky, I agree! Don't worry- you've accomplished more than I could in five lifetimes! And have had ten times the fun, I'm sure! All I do is eat haagen dazs bars.

Ciara said...

I feel great. The only thing that makes me feel old is the fact that I have a daugther who will be 6 next year and I will have been married 10 years, other than those two things, I still feel like I am a youngin. Hopefully this is just a phase and you will soon realize that you will be okay.