Thursday, October 8, 2009

Wifery

Today's TravelinOma prompt.

I attended four high schools in three years. It didn't take me long to realize I could turn in the same papers at different schools. This was especially great when it came time to do those 10 page research papers. It seems I always find a way to do less work. It almost feels like less work finds me.

Today's TravelinOma made me realize I have already blogged about these things before:
The Chalice and the Blade
and Housebroken.

Maybe I'll even add to my old blogs with some fresh insight: polygamy.
Not the world's greatest idea but also not the worst. For instance: I don't tend to cook. I do it but sometimes have to force myself. Cooking doesn't find me. So perhaps wife #2 could be a chef? (Preferably ugly with a unibrow and undescended testicles.) And what about polyandry? When I first heard someone else had also invented this, (during a college literature class) I was elated. More husbands would be great and I won't tell you why.

2 comments:

carly k said...

I had to wash my sheets again today. Bet you can't guess why!!

And what the crap is L-Isyene? I've looked for it before and couldn't find it!

Travelin'Oma said...

I like your description of a sister wife!